Get Out and GET GOING in 2022 !
Help celebrate Illinois Audubon Society’s 125th anniversary by participating in our 125 in Nature challenge. Everyone can earn points for prizes throughout the entire year of celebration.
We’ve pulled together a fun list of activities to complete in 2022. Designed to get you out and involved in nature. You’ll find some activities are part of your normal routine, such as recording the 25th bird you spotted for the year or reading a book on nature. Easy points! Other activities will stretch your involvement in conservation activities, such as attending an organized bird hike or organized stewardship workday or enhancing your property for birds and pollinators. Activities must be completed in 2022 (not previous to 2022)
- Participate as an individual, family or as a team (please limit team size to 6).
- Activities must be completed in 2022 (not previous to 2022)
- Download a complete list of activities here.
- Submit as often as you like using the form below. Watch our list of participants grow.
- New activities will be added throughout the year.
During the year you will have the opportunity to earn up to three prizes as you accumulate points:
- When you earn 125 points: 125 in Nature logo lapel pin for each individual or participant on a family/team.
- When you earn 250 points: Illinois Audubon Society logo hat.*
- When you earn 375 points: Free, one-year Illinois Audubon Society membership to use or gift AND entry into our end-of-the-year raffle for a “Field Trip Collection,” consisting of binoculars, point-and-shoot camera, field guide and guided birding trip**.
*One per individual or team/group; items will be shipped free-of-charge.
**Up to 4 hours for 6 people.
125 in Nature Challenge
"*" indicates required fields