When you Join Illinois Audubon Society you will receive the Illinois Audubon Magazine, Illinois’ only state-wide conservation publication.
The summer 2018 edition of Illinois Audubon magazine focuses on Illinois’ bicentennial celebration and is our tribute to some amazing people, places and things that tell the story how, since 1897, the Illinois Audubon Society has been dedicated to promoting and protecting the nature of Illinois.
- Audubon Youth Insert
- Celebrating 200 Years of the Nature of Illinois
- Saving Nature in Illinois, A Historical Perspective
- Famous Illinois Birders: Robert Ridgway
- Focal Point: The Land of Opportunity
- Land Trusts in Illinois
- Species Profile and Hot List Species: Willow Flycatcher
- Illinois’ History Reflected in Our State Symbols
- Leave Feathers Lay
- War Bluff Sanctuary
- Annual Cycle Dates for Arrival of Birds