Plum Island Eagle Sanctuary
October 15, 2022
(October 22, 2022 Rain Date)
Living Lands & Waters
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
QUESTIONS: PLEASE CALL 217.544.2473
or Contact us here
- October 15 with a rain date of October 22.
- Participation will be limited to 60 volunteers.
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a registered adult.
- Check-in will begin at 8:00 a.m. and continue until approximately 9:00 a.m. or until everyone has arrived. Boats will begin loading at approximately 8:30 a.m.
- Location of registration and loading: Starved Rock Boat Ramp.
- Lunch will be provided at the end of the workday, no later than noon.
- Everyone will be required to sign a waiver to participate. A link to an online waiver will be emailed in advance of the event.
- Instruction and tools will be provided (please bring gloves). Volunteers will work in teams of two.
- Wear appropriate clothing please, long sleeves, pants, sturdy shoes. Please bring gloves. Water will be available, refillable water bottles are recommended.
- Please be aware that there will be no restroom facilities on the island, but will be available on shore.